I was interviewed yesterday on Kassandra Bibas’ podcast She Runs The Show. We were discussing the difference between Income and Lifestyle. Of course you can have both, but there are a 2 things you need to think about while trying to achieve both…
- Something has got to give – You either have to give your money or time. Don’t expect to build a business without either investing your own time or paying someone else to do it for you.
- Do you REALLY need it? – Being rich is a lovely thought…. But do you really need the money? With money will come extra stress. Anyone who tells you otherwise is not looking after their clients very well.
It is important to really think about what you really want and creating your business plan around your lifestyle goals.
YES YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! All that you need.
Don’t let your business run you. Being an entrepreneur is about creating your dream life. Don’t lose sight of that. It is easy as a business owner to forget why we started this.
- To keep on track
- Be productive every day – Work less but smarter.
Here are 5 ways to get what you really want.
- Outsource your repetitive tasks.
- Create a strategy.
- Have a weekly task outline.
- Create daily task lists..
- Learn to walk away when you need a break.